DAEMON Tools is a compact and smart solution for mounting different types of virtual discs on Mac and lets you create ISO, MDX and MDS/MDF images. With the program, the system recognizes the virtual images and allows you to work with them like with ordinary discs.
The main features of DAEMON Tools are:
- Image mounting that gives you access to the different types of virtual discs.
- Creation of data and Audio images that allows you to make virtual discs from folders with files.
- Smart and easy-to-use Application window that allows you to work with the full functionality of the program in the most convenient way.
- RAM disk creation feature that allows you to use the fastest memory to store temp files and get the best performance.
- Writable Virtual Drives that emulate the burning process when you don't have a physical writable device.
- Additional iSCSI Initiator feature that allows you to access the remote physical or virtual devices shared on iSCSI Server.
- Hot keys that can be set in the program make the work with images easier.
The full functionality of DAEMON Tools for Mac is available for free during the first 20 days. iSCSI Initiator feature has a 3-day long trial period.